The 2020 Election & Your Finances | Ep. 7 | Winenance Wednesday
Updated: Nov 14, 2020
Listen to the Podcast
Watch our YouTube Show
What you’ll learn in this episode:
1. The importance of consistency with your finances and investments (8:55)
2. How to be proactive, not reactive, with your money (10:44)
3. How to create multiple streams of income (12:13)
4. Increase (or start contributing to) your emergency fund (16:56)
5. Continue your planned investments (20:59)
6. Taking care of your mental health (24:43)
7. Finding the good in your life (34:33)
Want to continue the conversation? Join us Wednesday at 8 pm ET on YouTube & Facebook Live for our weekly Financial Independence show: Winenance Wednesday!
Need help tracking expenses and building your wealth? We’re big fans of these apps and tools:
Qube Use code WINENANCE25 for 25% off lifetime memberships through 12/31/20
Disclosure: some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we may earn a commission if you click through and sign up to use these tools.